Buzz's Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buzz's Pool

It's gotten bigger.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Game Soundtracks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanch
Gnome
Gnome
Avalanch

Community Worth : 13

Video Game Soundtracks! Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Soundtracks!   Video Game Soundtracks! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:51 am

Despite the numerous advertisements trying to make noise on this site, it's got a good reputation for having lotsa songs!

At least in my book, anyway. Note of warning, occasionally a song may or may not appear as absent for no given reason, but other than these few happenings, they're good rips.

Go check it out!
Back to top Go down
https://buzzspool.forumotion.com
Scribble Head
Spool
Spool
Scribble Head

Community Worth : 9

PostSubject: Baloney   Video Game Soundtracks! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Awesome site for lossa music.

Just wanted to point out though, don't nobody bother 'registering' on their site. They claim you can download entire albums if you're a free member, but when you do register they shrug their shoulders, claim it's currently too difficult to upload the entire album to you and ask for money.

Bamboozled

Just download every song individually.
Back to top Go down
Avalanch
Gnome
Gnome
Avalanch

Community Worth : 13

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Soundtracks!   Video Game Soundtracks! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Don'cha hate sites like that?

I especially hate it when I find a site offering to let me download something, when suddenly it gives me this "Before downloading, answer this quiz. You can't download until you answer this quiz!"

Never take the quiz. They ask for your cell phone number, and won't let you download until they have it. Avoid the quizzes! They're evil!
Very Upset
Back to top Go down
https://buzzspool.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Soundtracks!   Video Game Soundtracks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Soundtracks!
Page 1 of 1